Thursday, April 13, 2006

The Feebs Go Hollywood! Part 1

"I write music for soundtracks now."
- Guided By Voices

Yeah, that's right -- the Feebs are featured on the soundtrack of a new indie film. The film One Night in Portland concerns an alien conspiracy in Portland, Oregon.

View the trailer here.

That music in the trailer isn't the Feebs. So settle down.

I'll give a better review once I see it. So I also don't know where the song (or what song) is featured in the film, but who cares. One Night in Portland is available on DVD, and is also making the festival rounds. Directed by Lance Barton, ONIP is "presented in a unique digitally rotoscoped style." Sort of like Waking Life.

Well, that's all I have for now. We're all very excited here at MushyApple Records.

Stay tuned...

3 comments:

psaur said...

So that's why Jim never calls me. He's changed, man.

the feeb said...

you still have a phone?

Brian Kunath said...

Holy crap, that's cool!